Monday, July 7, 2008

The Crocodile Hunter Lives!



So last week Jerime calls me at work very excited. He asks me to guess what he just did. I have absolutely no clue. He is sometimes a bigger kid than the kids. He goes on to tell me that his brother called him over to his house (he lives next door) where he shows him a 3 foot long blow snake. Then he goes on to tell me that he brought the snake over to our house where he let the kids pet it and then let it go into our back yard. Micheal got out the camera and recorded a great impression of Jerime as the Crocodile Hunter including the Australian accent. I hate snakes! I can't believe that he thought it would be a "good idea" to keep a snake around the house, especially with Jackson who is only 2. Luckily the snake was gone by the time I got home, but I thought I would share the drama at our house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! That is freaky! I hate snakes too!!! Hope you had a good 4th! xoxo

<3 julia

Unknown said...

Its just a gopher snake. Totally harmless you big baby.