Monday, November 3, 2008

Santa lives in Utah!





We were on our way to the Utah Jazz game Saturday night, when we came upon this vehicle in south of Payson on the freeway. I about died! I made Jerime follow him, speeding up and slowing down so I could take pictures. I think everyone on the free way was getting mad becuase we were holding up traffic, but really, how often do you get to see Santa when he is not working. Even his license plate says SANTA. How can I argue with the State of Utah who issued him the plate? It must be true!

3 comments:

Tori said...

O.K. that is too cool!!!! I would have been just like you taking pics out the window trying to document the occasion. I will be using your pics to show Bailee that you saw Santa on the freeway so he is in town and getting ready for the season.

Ducksoup said...

hi abby--i've been checking out your blod. it's fun to see what you are up to and see your adorable kids!! mary dawn

Chavonne said...

I bet he's the guy who is Santa at the Provo Towne mall. He really looks like the real Santa. Cute bath (sink) picture of Sage and Jackson