Friday, November 21, 2008

The Husband Brag Tag! Jerime

1. Where Did You Meet?
I was at work and he came into the office to fix a door for his parents who owned the building. His mom and Aunt officially hooked us up.

2. How Long Did You Date Before You Were Married?
We dated for a year before we got married. 3. How Long Have You Been Married?
We celebrated our 6th anniversary last August. It has been 7 wonderful years with him. I am so lucky.

4. What is one thing he does that surprises you?
He is good at everything! I mean everything. From fixing cars to decorating the kitchen. Is there anything this superman can't do?

5. What is your favorite feature about him?
How can I pick just one? He has the most amazing eyes that light up when he smiles.
6. What is your favorite quality about him?
He is so dang funny. Well, not as funny as me, but still funny! I also love that he is a hard worker. He never complains and always gives 110%. His bosses always loved him because they got their money's worth plus more.

7. Does he have a nickname for you?
Not really. When he is in a really good mood and is playful, he calls me baby...but he draws the word out like: baaaaby with a big grin on his face. I always know what that means.

8. What is his favorite color?
Blue

9. What is his favorite food?
He really likes Mexican

10. What is his favorite sport?
Not really into sports, but we like to watch the jazz every now and then. Plus the Superbowl is fun. or anything that the kids are doing.

11. Who said "I love you" first?
I am pretty sure I did and I think I waited a while after I knew that I loved him.

12. When and Where was your first kiss?
It was after our first date. I am pretty sure he gave me a kiss goodbye in the car. He is a really good kisser. Sometimes I nixed guys for more dates based upon their kiss alone. Couldn't date a guy who is a lousy kisser.

13. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
We like to go to dinner together or shopping. We like just hanging out together.
14. Do you have kids?
He had Coltin, I had Micheal, Justin and Jordan and together we have Jackson and Sage. We are so lucky that we have great kids. Now if we could just get Jackson potty trained. 5. What is a hidden talent of his?
Cabinet making. He doesn't get to do it that often, but he is really talented and is a perfectionist.

16. How old is he?
He is 34.

17. What do you admire most about him?
He is so patient with the kids. I don't know how he does it. Also, he is willing to help others out. Anywhere and everywhere. We went to Sam's club and I was walking to the store and noticed he wasn't beside me. I looked to find him and he had gone over to help some people load a mattress and box springs.
18. What is his favorite past time?
OK....I know this may sounds weird, but he really likes to work. Especially on our yard. He is always wanting to make it look perfect. Moving big boulders, making steps out of rocks, etc.

19. What is his favorite kind of music?
Classic Rock! Tom Petty is his favorite.

20. Do you think he will read this?
I hope so. He deserves all the good, warm, fuzzy feelings he can get!
I now tag Sarah, Tina and Mary Dawn

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So where do we participate? Do we do it on our own blogs or do we do it in your comments section?