Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sage's bite of real food (ok it is not real food, but it is better than formula)

Before the big event....she has no idea what is coming.

The first bite.

Now that it is over and done with, she doesn't look too happy, does she?

So we decided that it was time for Sage to try her first bite of real food. I planned it carefully. I waited til she was hungry, but not so hungry that she would get frustrated with tryng to eat. She loves sitting in the high chair when the rest of the family is eating. She really enjoys being around others. She really didn't like eating though. Poor thing. Jerime teased me about giving her rice cereal to start off with. I told him that it was perfect for a first time eater. He thinks I am trying to convert all the kids to southern style eating. I told him that he was going to be in trouble in heaven for giving Jordan milk and sugar in her grits. We shall see in the end who is right!

1 comment:

Tori said...

Abby,
She is sooooo cute. Congrats on the new calling. I am happy for you. That will be a fun calling. I love the pool pics. Looks like you guys had fun.