Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Labor day fun at the Pool

Jackson and Jerime about ready to leave for the pool. Jackson has an obsession with sunglasses right now. Kind of reminds me of the movie "Twins" with Arnold Schwarzenager and Danny DeVito.

Justin relaxing. Life is so tough for an eleven year old boy.

Jackson, again, with his shades. He even swam with them.

Our 16 year old nephew T.C, attempting to take on Jerime in a wet noodle fight. Hmm.....I wonder who is going to win. Jerime is such a kid at heart.

Micheal taking Jerime on in a wet noodle fight.

Since it was going to rain Sunday and Monday, we decided to take our Labor Day fun on Saturday and took everyone down to the pool in Manti. It is really great for the little kids (and obviously for the big kids in the family). It was also Jerime and my anniversay. It has been a great 6 years of marriage. He is really a great guy and I am so thankful for him in my life.

1 comment:

Hailee and Chet said...

Isnt that the funnest pool. I went once and loved it.