Friday, July 3, 2009

Little Miss Lamb Day Competition

Jordan took Queen in the 6-9 year-old age category for the Little Miss Lamb Day Competition. She was so nervous, but loved every minute of it. I never did this kind of stuff when I was younger, so it is really weird to be doing it now. I was such a tomboy. She is such a girly girl it cracks me up. So make sure to check her out on the Lamb Day float! I included video of her in competition for those who could not make it.

Jordan and Kaylee and Camrey Taylor who took Queen in the 10-12 and 3-5 age groups

Jordan, Keylee, Camrey and the Lamb Day Royalty Cheyenne Nebeker, Queen; Toni Christensen, 1st Attendant; and Tiffany Taylor, 2nd Attendant.


Cousin Amanda Ivory, Miss Lamb Day 2006, coached Jordan in her poses and her speeches. She also did her hair and makeup. She was so proud.


Jordan's introduction


Jordan's speech and walk


Announcement of winners.

2 comments:

Thunderbay said...

Congratulations to Jordan she looks soooo cute. I am so happy she won the queen, I will look for her on the float at Lamb Day :)

A.C. Ivory said...

Hi Abby,

My name is Aaron Ivory. I am a 3rd great grandson of Mathew Ivory who was one of the first pioneers into the Salt Lake Valley with Brigham Young.

I did a Google search on "ivory family history in utah" and your blog was one of the first that came up. I have been working on Ivory Family history for quite some time now, and one of my projects is updating a family directory of all descendants of Mathew and his wife Mary that my grandfather George Ivory did back in the early 1980's. Looking at your blog and at your profile I see that your husband is Jerime Ivory. Are his parents Ronald and Mary? If so, I would very much appreciate it if I could get some info to update this directory and also keep in touch with all of the "distant cousins". My email address is generation.ivory@gmail.com. Once I get your email, or Jerime's, I will send you a copy of the directory and what information I have so far, and then we can go from there. I am looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks a lot!

Aaron Clark Ivory
generation.ivory@gmail.com