Thursday, October 30, 2008

The End of Football.




I love this picture!

Miss Jordan

Micheal says I don't have enough pictures of him on my blog. I agree. We need more Micheal. Hmm.... I think he is having friends spend the night tomorrow night....maybe I should take pictures then!

Well, we are done! The season has ended. We are finally over with the flag football season. Justin was quarterback this season, which was a lot of fun for him. He loves to practice throwing and he actually has a pretty good arm. He had a lot of fun this year as he got to learn a bunch of fun plays. So on to basketball. Micheal will be playing that this year. I like going to the games, but it always seems to be snowing really hard when they have games at night. I like the snow...I just hate driving in it. Then after basketball, Jordan will have her dance competitions. Those are always exciting. I really enjoy them, but the boys hate it. The only time they come is if I allow them to go to the big girl's competition in the next gym and then they hang out and check out the girls dancing. They are even getting too big to tease them about that.

No comments: